A Course of Pure Mathematics is a book written by G H Hardy, who is a mathematician and a teacher. The book is basically a textbook which is filled with information relating to mathematical analysis. The major focus of the book is on Calculus and it is aimed at students of math that are specializing in this field. This book is one of the most read and popular books about math. It was originally published in 1908. Since then, the book has been reprinted many times and there are ten editions of the book present today.
A Course of Pure Mathematics Pdf Review:
The book deals with the various aspects of mathematics and analysis of mathematical number theory. The number theory is mentioned in detail with emphasis on variable and complex numbers. Along with the text, there are also many problems and sums in the book for the readers to solve.
A Course of Pure Mathematics Pdf Features:
- The book was aimed at bringing betterment in the education system in the UK.
- It was basically written for the scholarship students that made the best batch among the whole lot studying at the University of Cambridge.
- This book, indeed, changed the way math was taught at the university.
- However, the author has mentioned the calculus and number theory of that time. Newer concepts are not mentioned in detail in the book.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Real variables
- 2 Functions of real variables
- 3 Complex numbers
- 4 Limits of functions of a positive integral variable
- 5 Limits of functions of a continuous variable: continuous and discontinuous functions
- 6 Derivatives and integrals
- 7 Additional theorems in the differential and integral calculus
- 8 The convergence of infinite series and infinite integrals
- 9 The logarithmic, exponential, and circular functions
- 10 The general theory of the logarithmic, exponential, and circular functions
Download A Course of Pure Mathematics Pdf Free:
You can download A Course of Pure Mathematics Pdf ebook free via the download button below.