Calculus Made Easy is a book about calculus. The book is written by Sylvanus Thompson. It was originally published in 1910 and is based on the subject of infinitesimal calculus. This book is equally beneficial for teachers and well as students of calculus or general. A public that has interest in the subject.
Calculus Made Easy Pdf Review:
This book is for calculus students who want to learn more about the subject. There are also some chapters at the beginning that explain the basic concepts of calculus. The first three chapters explain the concepts of limits and how they work. Then, there is an explanation about derivative and how to take the first and second derivative in calculus. The terms used in the book are as Americans cents and dollars. There are also some recreational calculus problems in the book for the students to solve and understand. Instead of going with the conventional way, the book uses a smooth method of solving the problem and uses nonstandard analysis.
Calculus Made Easy Pdf Features:
- The book is not the property of the state and is under the public domain.
- For those people who want to get the book, they can find it on Project Gutenberg.
- The book uses an arbitrary method for solving derivative problems of infinitesimal calculus.
Table of Contents:
- Preface to the 1998 Edition
- Preliminary Chapters by Martin Gardner
- What Is a Function?
- What Is a Limit?
- What Is a Derivative?
- Calculus Made Easy by Silvanus P. Thompson Publisher’s Note on the Third Edition
- To Deliver You from the Preliminary Terrors
- On Different Degrees of Smallness
- . On Relative Growings
- Simplest Cases
- Next Stage
- . What to Do with Constants
- Sums, Differences, Products, and Quotients
- Successive Differentiation
- When Time Varies
- Introducing a Useful Dodge
- Geometrical Meaning of Differentiation
- Maxima and Minima
- Curvature of Curves
- Partial Fractions and Inverse Functions
- . On True Compound Interest and the Law of Organic Growth
- How to Deal with Sines and Cosines
- Partial Differentiation
- Integrating as the Reverse of Differentiating
- . On Finding Areas by Integrating
- Dodges, Pitfalls, and Triumphs
- . Finding Solutions
- A Little More about Curvature of Curves
- How to Find the Length of an Arc on a Curve Table of Standard Forms Epilogue and Apologue
- Answers to Exercises
- Appendix: Some Recreational Problems Relating to Calculus, by Martin Gardner
- About the Authors
Download Calculus Made Easy Pdf Free:
You can download Calculus Made Easy Pdf ebook free via the download button below.